What are the benefits of making a bequest?
- You leave a lasting legacy to be remembered
- You lessen the burden of taxes on your family
- You may receive estate tax savings
How can I learn more?
How do I make a bequest?
A bequest is one of the easiest gifts to make. With the help of an advisor, you can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift be made to family, friends or Prison Fellowship Ministries as part of your estate plan.
What are my options?
A bequest can be made in several ways:
- You can gift a specific dollar amount or asset
- You can gift a percentage of your estate
- You can gift from the balance or residue of your estate
- You can make a beneficiary designation of certain assets
How do I get started?
Get Our Newsletter
Thank you for your interest in Prison Fellowship Ministries. We are delighted to make available to you our weekly e-newsletter. Many of our friends find this very interesting and helpful. It features news from Washington, Savvy Living, gift stories, finance news and timely articles. You may receive our regular updates at no cost or obligation simply by providing your information below.